Now Learn English Through Videos on Actve English

Gssran

Contributor
Reaction score
Now learn English Through videos on Actve English in Tatasky,

Jqm90.jpg

good update.

one small suggestion bro... pls use the watermark in the middle of the image to avoid copying. because right now we can crop this image to remove the watermark and can use it anywhere else.:)

That's very true said Madhan, infact they have tools which remove such watermarks. Use good watermark plugin + use transparent one which can't give problem to other part of images. :)

Learn better with Grammar Videos on Actve English

To take learning to another level, Tata Sky has launched Grammar Videos on Actve English. Grammar Video will be a new section that will be added to the basic level. This is a new and innovative approach to teach grammar where videos are created which are integral to the understanding of English Grammar. Those who have subscribed to Actve English can access the videos by selecting the icon Grammar Video on its homepage. The video will play in a loop during the hours the Basic Level is scheduled. You can switch to an exercise screen by pressing the green button. The exercise screen poses three multiple choice questions in text and audio format.

Schedule:

A new video will be available every Monday, Wednesday and Friday on the Basic Level. On Saturday and Sunday, repeats of two videos screened during the week will be scheduled.

@gssran : Kindly watermark ur images with ddf logo @ the centre of the screenshot... Thanks...

Biswajit.HD said:
@gssran : Kindly watermark ur images with ddf logo @ the centre of the screenshot... Thanks...
I am Using Tapatalk most times so can't do it.

ok.. i understand. There have been instances of our images being stolen and cropped to be used in other forums, thats why i notified. No problem, please try to include the logo as far as possible :)

So TS users learn english while others will be watching tv channels. :D

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock