Breaking Now Watch Live TV on Tata Sky Binge + without Dish Antenna

• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 21,525
How to update to binge from hd what is the rate
To upgrade you can either contact Tata Sky or place request through Tata Sky website or app by going to Menu > Get Connection > Box Upgrade. Price to upgrade from HD to Binge+ is Rs 3999.

This feature is great. I was expecting such kind of covergant experiance when watching small screen.

On single TV screen , OTT + Live Tv via internet + DTH signal from satellite and videos from USB DISK with just one remote.

3999 😡 then who will buy it with so much costly

To upgrade you can either contact Tata Sky or place request through Tata Sky website or app by going to Menu > Get Connection > Box Upgrade. Price to upgrade from HD to Binge+ is Rs 3999.
Actual price is 3999 no discount for hd customers this is bad😡

Does anyone can check does All Channel , SD+HD= 601 are available while connected to internet??

I know practically its difficult, becuase each subscriber is choose some package, that way he cant check those channel where he is not subscibed to.

But we can pool data from multiple user to get info that tata sky is streaming each channel via Intenet, then it would better than JIO Fiber STB.

Yes you can.. Remove dish cable from binge plus set top box and enjoy live TV via internet.
I think there must be requirement of connecting getting/connecting dish signals atleast once every 12-48hours for live stream to continue.

I think there must be requirement of connecting getting/connecting dish signals atleast once every 12-48hours for live stream to continue.
No

Does anyone can check does All Channel , SD+HD= 601 are available while connected to internet??

I know practically its difficult, becuase each subscriber is choose some package, that way he cant check those channel where he is not subscibed to.

But we can pool data from multiple user to get info that tata sky is streaming each channel via Intenet, then it would better than JIO Fiber STB.

You can watch only those channels which is available on Tata Sky Mobile App.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock