Good News Now you can select different packages in your multi TV connections

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 39
  • Views: Views 4,441

Sagar

Contributor
Reaction score
  • Now you can select different packages on your multi TV's.
  • Till now if you were having secondary connections, you were watching the same content as that of primary on all the other TVs as well.
  • You were paying a fixed amount and you couldn't choose the content of your choice on different TVs.
  • But now Tata Sky have a solution which enables you to select the content of your choice on the secondary connections and pay for that selected content rather than paying a fixed price.

Bro will the subscriber ID remain same ???

Also what is the NCF for Multi TV ???

And if we want to go back to same packs again is it possible?

W.E.F 15th June 2019, Multi TV Prices for Fixed content STB will undergo changes
mcrATqM.png

Update: After Speaking to senior person, he says that the Slab rates for Same packs on Different STB will remain same, no changes in the prices for same packs in different STB. There is some confusion with the executives.

Last edited:
W.E.F 15th June 2019, Multi TV Prices for Fixed content STB will undergo changes
mcrATqM.png
So basically all slabs of secondary connection in multi TV go.
Primary charge and secondary charge will be same and no discount in NCF will be offered.

Yes, so both STB will charge same Price if same packs are chosen
It will again split people in two groups for discussion. ;)
It works for me since i have secondary connection in guest room and is mostly used for few days in a month or two. I can have only FTA @153 subscribed on it and add channels when in use for as many number of days.
But for those who watch in two different rooms interchangeably then it will add cost now as all rebates are pulled off.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock