Good News Now Zee5 is a part of Binge+ app subscription

karan_hdl

Contributor
Reaction score
Zee5 contents were added today 06/07/2020 into Binge section of Tata Sky Binge+ Box.

In addition to Hotstar Premium, Sun Nxt, Eros Now, Hungama Play, Shemaroo me now Zee5 is a part of Binge+ Rs.249/- pack.

Amazon prime video currently on a three months free trial if its too gets added as a part of Binge+ Subscription it will be a great value for Rs.249/- monthly
5SSho44.jpg

K7eLpbg.jpg

iFrvSAk.jpg

Last edited:
Earlier it redirected to Zee5 app?

Earlier it redirected to Zee5 app?

Earlier Zee5 content isn't a part of binge section at all but we can use it by logging in with our own credentials at Apps section.

Now Contents added and also App will have default tata sky login. No need for our own accounts.

Last edited:
Even when zee5 is available every where why is it still not successful like others hotstar or voot who are having twice or thrice the MAU

Even when zee5 is available every where why is it still not successful like others hotstar or voot who are having twice or thrice the MAU
The problem is at very basic level.
1. The buggy app(Play store ratings are 3.0)
2. Content Quality is not upto the mark

The current MAU are mainly due to the TV content and movies. Otherwise it's not even work 999/-

I got an sms yesterday about this and found it activated. Waiting for Netflix addition (at least the app).

I think it was added on 5th itself...When I opened zee5 app there was a pop up mentioning your Tatasky Bing plus Zee5 subscription activated..Although I am not watching much then didn't checked or watched any movies due to network issues...Yesterday got the pop-up again and watched a movie...
Also got a message too...Forgot to post here...

l06XNEt.jpg

Commenting on the partnership, a Tata Sky spokesperson said, “OTT apps are gaining ground as a popular medium of content consumption. Considering the stupendous response we have received from the viewers for the fully integrated Tata Sky Binge+ set-top box, we are now strengthening this offering further by bringing onboard ZEE5’s unmatched content library that will further elevate the content viewing experience for our subscribers. We are confident that the Tata Sky Binge+ Smart set top box will offer a seamless experience of live TV channels and apps such as ZEE5, making it a winning proposition for our customers.”

Talking about the collaboration ZEE5 Spokesperson stated, “ZEE5 is continuously working towards offering bespoke content for diverse consumer taste clusters across India. As part of this journey, partnering with Tata Sky reinforces our commitment to democratise content by truly providing a Super-app experience for consumers anytime, anywhere. We are happy to extend our partnership with Tata Sky on their new initiative Tata Sky Binge+ Smart set top box. We are certain that with Tata Sky’s reach and ZEE5’s extensive library of content across languages, we will be able to provide consumers with an enriching and engaging content viewing experience.”

ZEE5 content now integrated within Binge tab on Tata Sky Binge+ | DreamDTH

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock