Breaking NTO 2.0 implementation postponed to 1st June 2022

TRAI has issued an implementation plan for migration to NTO-2.0. Broadly, implementation plan contemplates as under:

1. TRAI has given time until 31.12.2021 to broadcasters to submit NTO-2.0 offerings / RIO. Those broadcasters who have already submitted, may file revised offering.

2. DPOs to come out with their DRPs and offerings by 31.01.2022.

3. Subscriber migration to new regime to take place between 01.02.2022 and 31.03.2022.

4. NTO-2.0 rates to come into force effective 01.04.2022.

is it possible that SC judgement in the case can influence the packs before 31-DEC?

I have a question?
NT 2.0 is postponed to April 1st, 2022.
Good News for customers.
My question is -Will the main channels price will be reduced by then and will be in Rs. 12 braket ?
OR
Trai is again fooling us..
As 1st April is the Fools Day.

Are you guys happy about the delay? One hand you were getting lots of new channels from Star. Meanwhile prices of some GECs and Movies were going above affordable rates. So what's your reaction on the delay?

wnFdPEj.jpg

Double good news according to me, as the existing prices will be retained, but that does not affect Disney-Star’s plan to launch new channels in December. So we get more channels at the existing prices! :cheers:

Double good news according to me, as the existing prices will be retained, but that does not affect Disney-Star’s plan to launch new channels in December. So we get more channels at the existing prices! :cheers:
🤩🤩🤩

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock