Breaking NTO 2.0 implementation postponed to 1st June 2022

Are you guys happy about the delay? One hand you were getting lots of new channels from Star. Meanwhile prices of some GECs and Movies were going above affordable rates. So what's your reaction on the delay?
If broadcaster launch new channels as announced (from 1st December-in phased manner) and that too on current price, I am OK with the delay.

But, if delay is extended indefinitely without launching of new channels, then there is a problem.

Thank goodness that we can continue watching channels with their existing prices for a few more days. As @JollyLNB bro said, it would to great to watch Disney-Star's upcoming channels with existing prices. For this to happen, Disney-Star should look into it that they launch their new channels within the speculated time i.e. on the current launch dates itself.

I have a question?
NT 2.0 is postponed to April 1st, 2022.
Good News for customers.
My question is -Will the main channels price will be reduced by then and will be in Rs. 12 braket ?
OR
Trai is again fooling us..
As 1st April is the Fools Day.

Quite Interesting To See

How Broadcasters Play With This

DPO Packs Going To Play Important Role Here, If Big Channels Can't Get A Place In DPO Packs, Its Sure Backfire For Them.

wnFdPEj.jpg
Lose 😂😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock