DTH updates NTO 2.0 update for Dish TV

• Thread starter DDD+
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 38
  • Views: Views 7,851
Unfortunately my pack price is going to be increase from next month onwards.. Currently am using premier malayalam with Ala carte of asianet and zee keralam HD and the Total amount is 251.. My current package under dormant mode now. Am totally confused..
Dormant packs will not change until you change it i am using dormant pack since last 7-8 months
Recharged 2 times for 3 months
First i thought it will change after my recharge but its still there and my monthly package is also same

Unfortunately my pack price is going to be increase from next month onwards.. Currently am using premier malayalam with Ala carte of asianet and zee keralam HD and the Total amount is 251.. My current package under dormant mode now. Am totally confused..
What is dormant means as I am also using same name pack

Dormant packs will not change until you change it i am using dormant pack since last 7-8 months
Recharged 2 times for 3 months
First i thought it will change after my recharge but its still there and my monthly package is also same
Yeah, I changed now with the same price To malayalam premium sports with alcarate of two HD channels (asianet and Zee keralam).. Additionally got zee zest, Zee bollywood, hungama and many more... In this package ncf only 77 Rs and previous package has Rs 137..

Channel more than 200+ ncf high

Channel more than 200+ ncf high
QQbyWDi.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock