RE: Oberoi Special 22-26 May 10-11 PM on Star Plus

SarfaRaZ said:
Both are now running very boring :dodgy
Why? Bro :huh do you watch these TV shows

Last edited by a moderator:

hike said:
Why? Bro :huh do you watch these TV shows

No only Dil Bole Oberoi sometimes :k But i regularly read both scripts ;)

SarfaRaZ said:
No only Dil Bole Oberoi sometimes :k But i regularly read both scripts ;)
Script?? Oh you mean Written Episode

Nice show.. Bt I like ishqbaaz....dil Boley oberoi too :)

hike said:
Script?? Oh you mean Written Episode

Yes bro :lol

Star Plus' Ishqbaaaz and Dil Bole Oberoi, are churning interesting tracks, filled with loads of curiosity. And if that was not enough, the makers have planned a mahasangam of both the shows, that will last a week starting 22nd May.
And here's what will transpire in both the shows, in that one week.

For starters, this mahasangam, will bring together the entire cast of the (previous) Ishqbaaaz once again. Secondly, Anika (Surbhi Chandna) and Gauri (Shrenu Parikh) will come face to face finally .

The audience knows that Anika and Gauri are estranged sisters, who got separated in childhood, but they do not know that. And this truth will come to fore in the coming week. We already know that Anika and Gauri have spoken (initial episodes of Dil Bole Oberoi) to each other on Omkara's (Kunal Kulbhushan Jaisingh) phone.
The ladies will start to share an unexplained connection that will not go unnoticed by their respective husbands Shivaay (Nakuul Mehta) and Omkara.

Currently Nayantara (Anjali Mukhi), a fraud dancer has kidnapped Sahil and is blackmailing Shivaay to convince Anika to accept her as her (Anika) mother.

Anika will start to feel a genuine connection to Gauri. She will also start to pick up on Gauri's behaviour, as it will remind her of her childhood. Gauri's behaviour will remind Anika about her sister, further giving Anika a very family like vibe from Gauri.

Shivaay too, will gradually start noticing the attachment and similar traits between Anika and Gauri and will decide to dig deep into Gauri's past.

REVEALED: Details of the Ishqbaaaz-Dil Bole Oberoi Mahasangam! - Here we are, bringing to you the details of the much awaited mahasangam of the two...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock