offer for deactivated user

aniket986

Reaction score
is there any offer for more than 90 days deactivated user in airtel DTH.my last pack was south family .plz tell is there any offer

aniket986 said:
is there any offer for more than 90 days deactivated user in airtel DTH.my last pack was south family .plz tell is there any offer

You can only activate such offers when you receive sms or calls(IVR or Customer Care) regarding the special schemes. It has been a long time(about 6 months) since I heard someone getting such offers. Anyway just call customer care and ask whether any offers are applicable to you.

If I recharge now will the account get activated with last subscribe package ?

SMS DTHOFFER(SPACE)CUSTOMER ID and Send to 54325 Or Call Up Customer Care..

Till Yesterday There Was 6 + 6 Offer, But It Again Changed To 6 + 4 Offer...

dipayan said:
If I recharge now will the account get activated with last subscribe package ?

Yes, if you recharge with any normal top up amounts you will be charged ₹20 for reactivation and your old package will start on DBR basis.

Last week ADTV Activate 12 Month @ 6 month Price now Agian 6+4 As per sadiq brother, for offer need to recharge 6 Month package + 20 deactivation Charges remain validity automatic adjust in your account in next 48 hours.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock