DTH updates Offer: Upgrade your pack to next higher pack at no extra cost for complete 1 month.

I too got this sms but when I called that number got message that "your request cannot be processed".

Same offer for d2h users..
home-banner_1920x850_061418011547.jpg

Totally useless work from Dish TV. Previously I am using Swagat Pack after activation of above offer they changed my package from Swagat Pack to Super family HD instead of Super Family SD. Totally fraud work by Dish TV and also senior customers disconnected my call during complaint. Think before activating this offer.

Now days they are cheating with customers to earn money.

Totally useless work from Dish TV. Previously I am using Swagat Pack after activation of above offer they changed my package from Swagat Pack to Super family HD instead of Super Family SD. Totally fraud work by Dish TV and also senior customers disconnected my call during complaint. Think before activating this offer.

Now days they are cheating with customers to earn money.

In last month I was upgraded my pack from south all sports to south world sports through app, at that time I was got extra Rs.85 in my account .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock