• Thread starter suri
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 7,033
Status
Not open for further replies.

suri

Reaction score
today just i receive this message from adtv...

Namaste!Eff.23-Dec,ESPN HD&Star Cricket HD are being removed from our platform.Rs21will be credited to airtel digitalTV ID........ towards advance rent charged

Very Bad....but soon it is added After Short time,

It is simply unbelievable that Airtel Digital HD have decided to simply remove the two most popular HD channels Star Cricket HD and ESPN HD. It makes their whole HD service pretty pointless doesn’t it? Why would I take Airtel HD service if two of the popular channels are not there? The Airtel HD customers are understandably upset. I think Airtel should have negotiated with the channels. You cant just switch off and leave customers in lurch. It is very unprofessional. I would recommend that they move to some other DTH.

this is your thought only man,but mine is "i need only entertainment channels like movies HD,Music HS,General Entertainment HD" so every one point is different.now the package price reduced by 25+tax and added two HD channels.so this is gain for me because i am not watching regularly cricket on HD.

But this is bad news for cricket fans.:wall

But Overall ESS HD Channels Is In The Must Need List Among All HD Channels

people will go all way to protect airtel at any cost

If My DTH which you know, do this, I trashed it after a minute when they announced to remove these channels.

Nothing like that Mazhar bhai, I am also using Airtel, but it's already in D******.

Yes, this is a wrong decision taken by airtel, i think 50% of airtel user will be affected by this. Because hd tv are present in urban area, and most of them like hd telecast of cricket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock