[Official Info] D2h Upcoming Channels List (this Year)

• Thread starter Thread starter GODMAN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 511
  • Views Views: Views 82,479
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: D2h Upcoming Channels List (this Year)

this is guess thread so admin should close

First GODMAN said all channels will be added by June and July (For which deal was done100% as per him) now he is saying by end of this year That means 6 more months to go , is this some kind of a joke, any Tom d*ck Harry can predict the same and as he is giving different time frame that shows his potential as he himself doesn't know and its all simply a guess game like a gamble, im sorry to say but henceforth in future im not going to follow or trust any news shared by GODMAN. I bet everyone in the forum will agree to this and now this update sounds totally fake and false without any proper timeframe, so requesting mods and admin to close this thread as its going nowhere and in future not to entertain such threads without any proper time frame, specifically from GODMAN.

While I agree there is no proper time frame given, godman bro has given us a list of channels which are going to be addded with details he got from his OH.....
why we are not coming up and saying that he is predicting stuff is because most of his news is true and he has build up a trust within this community by that...
now as for the deal completed channels not being added, I cannot give you a proper answer... but if you check the other dth section with whom d2h competing .. you will see similar stuff happening...Tata sky delaying the addition of 2 hd channel has left everyone answerless....
so for all these reason I suggest we keep this thread open at least until July end(the timeline of 7 months is too long)...if still no progress it can be closed...

kmb1000 said:
first GODMAN said all channels will be added by June and July (For which deal was done100% as per him) now he is saying by end of this year That means 6 more months to go , is this some kind of a joke, any Tom d*ck Harry can predict the same and as he is giving different time frame that shows his potential as he himself doesn't know and its all simply a guess game like a gamble, im sorry to say but henceforth in future im not going to follow or trust any news shared by GODMAN. I bet everyone in the forum will agree to this and now this update sounds totally fake and false without any proper timeframe, so requesting mods and admin to close this thread as its going nowhere and in future not to entertain such threads without any proper time frame, specifically from GODMAN.

:no
When i said this channels coming on june or july? I Shared upcoming list on this year not june or july
then how do you know its fake news ? Your d2h embloyee ? Or any reilation of d2h ? :no
Don't say its fake news, its true news

Then you not beileve this news please avoid this thread or press report button (no problem)

This is totally rubbish now suddenly godman bro is sayin by the end of this year, mann u have lost the credibility now and ur guess game is over, we r nt id*ots here anymore to believe u, tom anyone will standup put up a d2h profile pic and claim his office head said this and tht..

nlive said:
This is totally rubbish now suddenly godman bro is sayin by the end of this year, mann u have lost the credibility now and ur guess game is over, we r nt id*ots here anymore to believe u, tom anyone will standup put up a d2h profile pic and claim his office head said this and tht..

Now he came to light....
haha :lol:lol

nlive said:

Hai D2h all members & mods & admins
Please check "nlive" profil, he is joined 21/4/2015. nlive total post is 9 but all comment is targeting me (check nlive all posts) i think he is other forum agent or dup id for any members

why he is only posting my thread ?
Why not posting other thread ? Somthing wrong ? thats means he is targeting me

So please take action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom