[Official Info] D2h Upcoming Channels List (this Year)

• Thread starter Thread starter GODMAN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 511
  • Views Views: Views 82,479
Status
Not open for further replies.
Source is here bro :k

supermachi said:
how mods allow this thread which is without source

Why Mods allow you in ddf ? Why mods not permenent banned you ?

kmb1000 said:
@ GODMAN .... It's good to see that one channel is added but at the same time I'm not surprised seeing your prediction for channels which you claim will be added because...

1) As per you Raj Music Kannada channel deal was not done and it was under process but you yourself was not aware or updated till last minute on how and when the deal was done as you claim that you are aware of the deals happing with other channels on D2h.

2) If Raj Music channel deal was under process as mentioned by you in the first post and suddenly this channel is added when deal was in process then why none of the channels are still added for which deal is already done, in fact those channels for which deal was done should have been added before Raj Music, isn't this strange , but none of those channels are still added.

3) In your list Raj News was not mentioned but this channel was also added along with Raj Music, Dint you see that channel coming on d2h and again it's strange that you were not aware of anything (About the deal) of Raj News Channel as you claim to be working with d2h and this channel was added without you knowing heads or tails of that channel and the channels for which deal is done since 10 days , those channels are still not added and suddenly a channel (Raj News) is added without you knowing anything about it and for the channels which you claim to know about are not added yet.

I dont know about others in this fourm but for me you don't sound convincing at all.

PS :- You might be right or others may think that you are a news breaker but I will only be convinced and gain back the trust in you only and only when all the channels are added as mentioned by you for which the deal is done and in the given time frame ( By or before end of July 2015)
I totally second himm [emoji106]

GODMAN said:
Why Mods allow you in ddf ? Why mods not permenent banned you ?

Good One bro :d:tup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom