Oh Wow! Shweta Tiwari’s Kasautii Zindagii Kay to be back with the same cast!

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Fans who still miss Prerna, Anurag Basu, Komolika and Rishabh Bajaj, we have some news for you! Shweta Tiwari and Cizanne Khan might soon come back with ”Kasauti Zindagi” remake!

Shweya Tiwari shared her excitement on social media account where she asked an interesting question to Nivedita Basu who is the creative director of Balaji Telefilms.

How Many Of You Like To See kasautii Zindagii Kay Remake.......With Same Cast @niveditabasu
3:01 PM - 27 Apr 2016
14 49
Shweta Tiwari
@shwetatiwarione
Shweta Tiwari tweeted, ”How Many Of You Like To See kasautii Zindagii Kay Remake…….With Same Cast
@niveditabasu ”. Nivedita Basu is the Founder&Creator of The House Of Originals (MeriAwazHiPehchanHai) and Creative Director of Balaji Telefilms.

Although, we are still waiting for Nivedita Basu’s reply, if the remake of the show happens, it will be great to see the entire star cast once again in the most popular show of its time. Kasautii Zindagii Kay was produced by Ekta Kapoor and Shobha Kapoor. The show aired for seven years from the year 2001 to year 2008.

Shweta Tiwari right now is busy with ”Begusarai” on ‘&TV’ where she is essaying the role of Bindiya Thakur.

Oh Wow! Shweta Tiwari's Kasautii Zindagii Kay to be back with the same cast! - Filmymonkey

shawl_who

Contributor
Reaction score
Ya i want her tune back as well..... :p

hike

Contributor
Reaction score
shawl_who said:
will we see kommolika wid her big bindis nd backless blouses ;)
Oh! You still remember!! And what about background music din din din nikaaahhhh!!

vinit

Contributor
Reaction score
Din din nikaaahhhh :lol

I'm waiting for it :wlcm

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
U Breaking Star Bharat, Star Sport First, homeshop18, Naptol Blue,Wow Cinema EPG on DD FREE DISH DD Free Dish 5
Akash Solanki Sad News Wow Cinema one Off By Fastway Fastway Digital Cable TV 3
Akash Solanki DDF Exclusive Wow Cinema One Added By Fastway Fastway Digital Cable TV 7
Deep.S Satellite Updates Food Food, News 11 Bharat & WOW Cinema One started from another TP on IS20 @68.5 east. Intelsat Updates 0
ghaju WOW Music name changed to I Love Sun Direct 2
somnath chakraborty DDF Exclusive Wow Music EPG updated as I Love Pen Studios Airtel Digital TV 3
Akash Solanki DDF Exclusive Wow Music Rebranded as " I Love"" TV Channels News 7
Deep.S Breaking "WOW Cinema One" & "NT 1" Removed by DD Free Dish DD Free Dish 1
Deep.S Discussion WOW Music Logo Again Coming in Place of I Love TV Channels News 12
Amit1079 Breaking Shop Cj, Wow cinema one, nt8(cinema TV) samay karnataka, all nt(shopping) regional channels removed d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 2
asgworldindia Breaking iLove (WoW Music) refreshed with New Graphics and New Look TV Channels News 10
M DDF Exclusive "Wow Cinema" Is Now "Wow Cinema One" TV Channels News 10
Dinesh jain DDF Exclusive Wow Music Added & Naaptol Removed. Fastway Digital Cable TV 4
A Breaking Now Bollywood Times running on I Love, Bflix, Wow Cinema & Cinema TV channel TV Channels News 3
D Breaking Wow Music Shutdown & I Love replaced it's slot. TV Channels News 34
Dinesh jain Breaking Wow Music Removed By Fastway Fastway Digital Cable TV 2
Deep.S M Tunes Channel Testing in WOW Music TV Channels News 15
R Good News WOW-Movies & Music, A new TV channel that will wow viewers TV Channels News 36
Choco7905 DDF Exclusive PEN Group testing two new channels 'I Love' & 'Bollywood Times' on Wow music. Satellite Channels Updates 12
Choco7905 DDF Exclusive Mahabharat | Starts 2 July, 5:30am @ Wow TV Shows & Programs 5
G Breaking Wow cinema celebration 3rd anniversary TV Channels News 0
hike DDF Exclusive Wow Music added on hathway Hathway Digital Cable TV 7
Sagar Wow Music added by Tata Sky Tata Sky 9
Alok Pusti Tata Sky to launch Wow Music SD channel on the platform on 9th May 2018. Tata Sky 10
Choco7905 DDF Exclusive Effects added on Wow music logo. TV Channels News 4