Discussion Old memories

Tasted sweet and salty

AewhlWF.jpg

My Grandpa gifted me this remote when I turned 4. He said that I was a mad fan of Tata Sky at that time. Grandpa told me that he took this remote with him otherwise I would break it in pieces in less than 2 days.

This memory completely vanished from my brain and now he sent me these 2 photos and narrated the whole story. Grandpa also said that my gift was being used by him only as he couldn't find the other one.

6aCeU9f.jpg

9EVmcCx.jpg

Dunno about that. I am curious to know if anyone got anything from Zeetos. Many on a different sub says they never recieved anything. But others did. By the time I got to know about this. That service was close to getting discontinued.
I received a season cricket ball from Zeetos, but they deducted 100 points from my Tata Sky subscription. Also do u know how can i play those games like "Monkey Medallion", " Moonbase Mayhem".

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock