Discussion Old memories

Not related to above. I was amazing bowler. I never knew lenght, style or other stuff. I was more of blind bowler. For some reason I was a good bowler. Even this year I played cricket after 7 years. I took wicket on my very first ball. Not only that I took all 5 wickets and gave other team only 12 runs. Meanwhile I got bowled out on first ball as always I fear balls coming at me. I run away when balls comes from top on scared of getting hit.

Not related to above. I was amazing bowler. I never knew lenght, style or other stuff. I was more of blind bowler. For some reason I was a good bowler. Even this year I played cricket after 7 years. I took wicket on my very first ball. Not only that I took all 5 wickets and gave other team only 12 runs. Meanwhile I got bowled out on first ball as always I fear balls coming at me. I run away when balls comes from top on scared of getting hit.
On the contrary I'm mad about cricket since 2001
Bro I loved doing bowling and choose always last batting whenever played even I got first batting I exchange with other because I loved bowling plus I m not good at batting but hold one end if someone need support at other end 😂

In 1996 i was riding my bicycle and Fell off and hurt my knee. I'm telling you this now because we didn't have social media then..🙃🙃

©90s Kids

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock