Discussion Old memories

I don't know how many of know this...

Britannia introduced special edition of Britannia Milk Bikis Classic last year only for Tamilnadu..

But I came to know last week only.... :blush2:

The taste is almost same as old Britannia Milk bikis...

It gives me good memories..

Source

Level 3 tv remote vest
(Old tv remote guard)
ZUjhqzz.jpg
This remote guard was a helmet 🪖 like protection for the remotes. We used to buy it for our TV remotes. But it looks funny now. 😁

This remote guard was a helmet 🪖 like protection for the remotes. We used to buy it for our TV remotes. But it looks funny now. 😁
It looked funny back than too. Meanwhile back portion of the remote which holds batteries always use to break. We had to use rubber bands. 😅

Last edited:
Remember Hole in the Wall on Pogo?
Source

Didn't knew it was inspired by a Japanese show. Man pogo was way ahead of it's time. Sadly that channel is ruined.

It looked funny back than too. Meanwhile back portion of the remote which holds batteries always use to back. We had to use rubber bands. 😅
Size is the big drawback of this gadget it's very tough to hold & press button in remote hardly i bought one time in late 2000 that to as a toy for me then unfortunately after that tv remote also become a toy for me 🤣🤣

Last edited:
So my neighbours (husband and wife) went for some operation to parents. My parents use to take care of the kid around 14-15 years old. One day cable was out if service. So he got bored sitting at home. So he dissemble the whole TV. All of it. Not only that. He was proud how he converted the TV into a radio where he could listen to any TV channels he wanted.

So my neighbours (husband and wife) went for some operation to parents. My parents use to take care of the kid around 14-15 years old. One day cable was out if service. So he got bored sitting at home. So he dissemble the whole TV. All of it. Not only that. He was proud how he converted the TV into a radio where he could listen to any TV channels he wanted.
was it crt tv or lcd one

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock