Discussion Old memories

Chi Chi all are bad boys my mom told not to friendship with you all 🤣 .. especially @mmadhankumar Anna he won't talk based on his age speaking like youth cha cha 🤣🤣

dont-talk-pesaadha.gif
dont-talk-to-me-you-and-i.gif

I would do anything to live a life like it was 2012. Smartphone was there. But we were not slaves of it. We preferred having an actual social life over a virtual one. There was a balance in everything in life. This Binging, FOMO and obsession of doing everything is not letting us enjoy anything. I swear many of you don't even remember half the things you did last weekend.

I would do anything to live a life like it was 2012. Smartphone was there. But we were not slaves of it. We preferred having an actual social life over a virtual one. There was a balance in everything in life. This Binging, FOMO and obsession of doing everything is not letting us enjoy anything. I swear many of you don't even remember half the things you did last weekend.
I was in 4th standard in 2012 & my old friend kruti use to enjoy with me and we use to watch Ferrari ki sawari back my friend kriti invited me in the house for dinner and binge party when Ferrari ki sawari was premiering on star gold at that time

I was in 4th standard in 2012 & my old friend kruti use to enjoy with me and we use to watch Ferrari ki sawari back my friend kriti invited me in the house for dinner and binge party when Ferrari ki sawari was premiering on star gold at that time
Same here sis. Those were the days. Nowadays people interact with each other when mobile internet is banned.

Why does sucky things continues? But interesting disappears. When I was a kid. My uncle use to take me to stunt shows and book fairs at our nearby ground. Book fairs still happens. Stunts shows hasn't came back since over a decade. Also there were some fairs every month. Now we only get 1 or 2 trade Expo. These Expo's also were affordable. Almost everyone went. Nowadays it has became an exclusive club.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock