Discussion Old memories

Dunno about that. I am curious to know if anyone got anything from Zeetos. Many on a different sub says they never recieved anything. But others did. By the time I got to know about this. That service was close to getting discontinued.
Zeetos is now completely discontinued bro.

Around 2008, I played a game in Tata Sky active Games (name unknown) where we have to collect keys & finish the maze challenge without getting caught by the Villian. While escaping, we have to unlock cages also to save animals.

Last edited:
mUQLxPU.jpg

This is interesting. So tell us. I grew up to Mickey Mouse Club House. I watched Pogo and Cartoon Network shows mostly. Tiny TV shows like Oswald, Noddy, Bob the builder etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
mUQLxPU.jpg

This is interesting. So tell us. I grew up to Mickey Mouse Club House. I watched Pogo and Cartoon Network shows mostly. Tiny TV shows like Oswald, Noddy, Bob the builder etc.
Phineas and Ferb and Mickey Mouse if specifically talking about Disney shows. Apart from everyone's favourite Japanese animation shows, I prefer Cartoon Network with shows like Ben10, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Scooby Doo, Johnny Test, Dexter's laboratory and Tom & Jerry

I am 1985 kid.i remember my olden memorable days.my childhood days I am eating like pencil,rubber,slate sticks,blackboard shakpiece,etc,that days not tv in my house.i am going to opposite house weekly once Friday night to see dd5 program oliyum oliyum in solidaire old black-and-white tv.then 1995 year my dad buy a Phillips portable black and white first tv in my house.20m antenna for a single channel dd1. that antenna not fitting in my small non electrical house. And that antenna fixing in my nearest tallest building.can't believe this but this is true that tv running a car battery and charging every 15 days.never back that olden days.👌🤩

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock