• Thread starter Pikun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 42
  • Views: Views 10,384
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikun

Reaction score
Now OLLYWOOD TV removed from Ch No:859...It was scramble since long time....now it is removed....I think may be its a temporary problem...

so bad news.......so one cgannel removed

Coming with some very bad news.....
Due to payment issue OLLYWOOD TV was giving Scrambled signal to DishTV....Said Director of OLLYWOOD TV..

DishTV said it will be resolved with in 24 hours...
I have no cable;so plz any cable user can confirm OLLYWOOD TV working well or not ??? I'm sure that OLLYWOOD TV would be working fine in Cable...

OLLYWOOD TV demand only 2 Lakhs;don't know for how many period;but DishTV didn't give....Director of OLLYWOOD TV said that as far DishTV don't give any payment it would not be giving signal to DishTV.....

One of my friend who gives the exclusive info about DishTV;he said this...he talked with DishTV & OLLYWOOD TV..

I think Scrambled channel is problem with dishtv software

Dish tv is gone mad and remove most popular odia gec ollywood tv.....:aggressive:

Dish tv reply after I send a mail regarding ollywood tv
Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Thank you for writing to dishtv.

As per our telephonic conversation with Mr. Parthasarathi Routray on mobile number xxxxxxxx, we would like to inform you that we will arrange a call at 12:00 PM on tomorrow.

Moreover, Ollywood TV channel number 859 is not available on dish tv platform.

We value your association and assure you of our commitment to serve you with a smile.

Regards,
Amit Chauhan
Customer Service
DISHTV

Did our response resolve your query? Please Click on the link below to give us your valuable feedback.
http://202.46.200.213/PaymentAuditDetails/[email protected]&Aid=amit_c231&C=48522

Only MTNL/BSNL lines : 1860-180-3474;Only non MTNL/BSNL lines : 60013474 (Prefix 011 for North; 022 for West; 033 for East; 044 for South); All lines: 0120-2550000; to get a prompt call back from dishtv SMS- DISHTV CALL ME to 57575 from your Registered Mobile Number.
To Register your Mobile Number SMS - DISHTV RMN <VC No> to 57575

Thanks for posting this reply of dish tv here first brother and sorry am not a dish tv subscriber so i can't tell u that.

but dish tv embers please tell us any update about this channel or not?

Now DishTV has blocked my USER ID and also IDs of some friends in their facebook;who were complaining against DishTV about this matter.Also they deleted our posts...

So I request all friends to post on DishTV facebook and raise our voice.
Say them to add back OLLYWOOD TV and also they have declared in their website that PRARTHANA is available.So also say them to add PRARTHANA & TARANG MUISIC...

Here is the link...

http://www.facebook.com/dishtvindia?v=wall

Dish tv also block my id and deleted my post from facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock