OMG – Ranveer Singh takes Panga with Salman Khan

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
Bollywood’s most famous filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali is known to be a temperamental Director. Since long now there
has been an ongoing war of words between Bhansali and Karan Johar. But Recently even Salman Khan was heard commenting on the
filmmaker. Salman Khan has worked for three films with Sanjay Leela Bhansali but he is quite
unhappy with Bhansali’s temperament. Salman grabbed headlines when he said that he wanted to advise Bhansali to reduce his temper. But there was some one who stood up in defense of Sanjay Leela Bhansali. It was none other than the filmmakers blue eyed boy Ranveer Singh.
As per sources, Salman khan was heard saying,
“One day, I saw Sanjay Leela Bhansali yelling,
and apparently he does that quite a lot. I had to tell him, I think you should go and hang
around with Sooraj for a bit. Just go and see
how Sooraj Barjatya directs.
What is this throwing things and stuff like that?” Sources further added that Bhansali did not react to Salman comment but Ranveer Singh defended the director, “Every creative person is temperamental. And I know that since I have been working in the industry for three and a half years now. I don’t know why Mr. Bhansali is singled out. Not just directors, but artists, musicians — everyone tends to be
temperamental. Creative people have a tendency to be temperamental because they
function from a place of emotion. So if you are hyper sensitive or wear your emotions on your sleeve, which a lot of creative people do,
then you tend to have a bit of a temper.

Everyone does that, so I don’t know why people single him (Bhansali) out.”Ranveer Singh worked with SLB in ‘Ram-Leela’.
Now once again he is all set to work with him in ‘Bajirao Mastani’. http://www.unitezz.com/omg-ranveer-singh-takes-a-panga-with-salman-khan/

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock