On buying 6ft C-Band Dish

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Contributor
Reaction score
I found the below model dish from Internet and I think the same is available with Solid brand.

Can someone confirm if this model dish is good?
Will the stand of this type hold the dish good?
Can I use it for ku band as well?
How to identify the Elevation since this type of stand is not having any mark over it?

rq60jhh.gif

HR3XdSF.gif

Bro can you PM me link to product details so i can have a look.

No bro, you need to do cement concrete to keep the stand hold dish tightly.

Yes, use any Ku+C Band LNB (solid brand also having it) to receive both signal using same c band dish..

There are many old guides by experienced members in our forum, so search and check them as well. :tup

Bapun bro, will send the details shortly...

By the way, the main reason I am choosing this type of stand is to avoid cementing or drilling as seen in the below video. Do I still need cementing?

Then you can put some heavy things like bricks or sand bags so the dish won't move.. ;)

By the way, I sent you the details in PM bro..

u need some heavy boris/bags on d feet of d dish or some bricks. :k

I am still in confusion of going with C Band.. Now a days after having many satellite setup, I am not watching anything including Tata Sky for which I am paying :( and spending time only on scanning satellites..

So, if I am going with C-band, I will again not watch the channels...

And still I am on the side of buying the dish only (60%)

If I am going with 6ft, will I be able to receive IS 17 and IS 20 (not together but one at a time) from Chennai? I think there are some Tamil channels available in those satellites as FTA.

And which is good between IS 17 and 20 for Tamil channels?

Can I also receive Insat 4A using side LNB setup?

What about AS 7 and AS 5 side LNB? I think I can't get them as the degree difference is huge (about 35).

Dishtracking creating a type of addiction in it. Once I started i was also behind it most of the time when i am having off or when i was in my room. Not having time for anything else.

Even my kids still saying you are always giving more time to dishtracking than loving us...

Now I stopped everything... Only scanning the sats and posting updates if anything available..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock