Onam Special Offers

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Contributor
Reaction score
weEJ5vS.jpg

The change here is, they are giving free viewing for two months instead of one month which is regular.

Check the details in the below link.

Object moved

Note: I got access to this link after logging into my account. Not sure whether this link is accessible without having an account.

No Devesh bro, its asking to login. You must be login before and forgot to logout that's why able to view it.

My image is copied by one of the DTH page in Facebook. Not only this image. Lots of images from DDF are there.. :(

Re: RE: Onam Special Offers

Sadiq said:
My image is copied by one of the DTH page in Facebook. Not only this image. Lots of images from DDF are there.. :(

What

u put watermark on the image than how could people post it in FB.

Devesh bro those ppl dont care about even watermarks. They just do copy to their fb pages. DTH_Plus(ddf member) is one of them who do the same everytime. They dont want to credit us for the hardwork.

Sent from my GT-I9500

Bapun Raz said:
Devesh bro those ppl dont care about even watermarks. They just do copy to their fb pages. DTH_Plus(ddf member) is one of them who do the same everytime. They dont want to credit us for the hardwork.

Sent from my GT-I9500

You are right Bapun. They have my watermark as well. And the page aslo in the same name of the member..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock