Only HD channels

• Thread starter Sunilk
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 162
  • Views: Views 25,772

Sunilk

Reaction score
Hi Frens, I just registered to this site. I have been following the threads since an year. VIDEOCON D2H rocks. I have converted all my office frens connection to D2H :)

I wanted to know is there any way where I can get only HD channels. I m paying 650 for south platinun hd and is too much for me as I watch only HD, news and cartoon(my son). I see lot of people talking abt tricks. Can someone please tell me whats that? Can I also use the trick? I see people saying PM me. But no information. Can someone help me to get the trick. Please...

sorry bro....
those tricks are ended as of now....

& no trick's now....

------------------------------------
stay tuned for future updates :)

Thanks Sam.

It was available till 7th of this month. :( my bad luck

Are you sure its not there? You guys are great. You should be knowing something :p

Sunilk said:
Hi Frens, I just registered to this site. I have been following the threads since an year. VIDEOCON D2H rocks. I have converted all my office frens connection to D2H :)

I wanted to know is there any way where I can get only HD channels. I m paying 650 for south platinun hd and is too much for me as I watch only HD, news and cartoon(my son). I see lot of people talking abt tricks. Can someone please tell me whats that? Can I also use the trick? I see people saying PM me. But no information. Can someone help me to get the trick. Please...

Trick is not available as of now. If possible use a lower base package+corresponding HD addon+(+Alacarte if needed).

Thanks Jerome.

So I can take any lowest base package and take HD add on of 175 rs? But that package should be present for that base package right.

Any idea from your experience or knowledge which is the lowest cost for any base plus all HD channels?

Sunilk said:

check your pm bro...

Is there any possibility in near future to Get All HD channels in a base package likealong with value package.

sam said:
sorry bro....
those tricks are ended as of now....

& no trick's now....

------------------------------------
stay tuned for future updates :)

Trick is still working for me:tup

Pranab and others it will great help for me too.

I also watch only HD Channel's and on Platinum HD pack.

If I can reduce the pack price by any trick and get all the HD channels at lower price then I'll be very thankful to you guy's.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock