Status
Not open for further replies.

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Contributor
Reaction score
qdAMCI9.png

RE: [Openly] Hidden channels of 11670 V TP

FYI, I found the software by Sunday itself.

I tried scanning but not got anything.

I just tried now (just now) and got these 34 channels & services..

It is not any advanced gadgets. We just need to find the suitable software. That's all.

Thanks to the experts outside of the forum who induced me to find this.

Thanks,
Sadiq

So malai murasu channel on the card :) ..

Those channels not having PMT value will not come in regular scanning.

On Sunday, this TP had no channels available for regular scanning. Now it has some channels for regular scanning and some as hidden. So, while scanning, I got all channels that are visible and hidden.

I have to find the way to get the channels when the TP have all channels as hidden. Definitely it would also be another tweak of parameters for scanning.

Advanced gadgets?? No no no.. It is just advanced software. That too free.. Some experts make the fool out of members claiming they have advanced gadgets.

M.J.Sadiq said:
Advanced gadgets?? No no no.. It is just advanced software. That too free.. Some experts make the fool out of members claiming they have advanced gadgets.

Ena soldringa ethuku soldringa yara soldringa onum purila ena nu keta puriya vendiavangalu ku purinja poathum nu soldringa :shy .. aana onu matum purithu other forum member kum ungalukum vaaika thagararu nu theriyuthu :lol:shy .. So my support to you :hs:tup:win;) ..

Awesome sadiq bro :eek:hya

I already know that you will easily find all this as you are an IT guy ;)

and now those advance trackers :damn

Good update @Sadiq bro you are genius :tup :tup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock