OPENBOX A7G

shaji v

Reaction score
Its a very good receiver for both cccam and also fta channels its very important function is to insert our sim card in to the box and watch channels like fta and u can connect internet three ways one through sim and 3g stick and broadband so enjoy guys if any body want callme 09020092148 i am from kerala also a6 and a6 pro thank u

In our site picture uploading option is not visible thatswhy i didnt upload picture

Its also very good fo low signals and key editing is very very simple press two times green button directly go to the key screen

In the case of openbox a6 and a6 pro compare to openbox a7g only diff is u inserting sim in to the box all others are same the fw also looks like a same

The price details openbox a6 is 4750 ,openbox a6pro is 5200 and openbox a7g is 5650 all prices are with shipping if anybody want callme

In this openbox a7g box including 2 usb slot and one ethernet port and one rs232 slot

Ya its hardware is very good and also its weight is high compare to other a6 and a7g

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock