Openbox S10,S11,S12 new firmware with avatercam

sweetsilent

Reaction score
Hello dear friends good news for Openbox S10,S11 holder new official firmware available for download with new feature in "Cccam.cfg" you can add avatarcam client account in new firmware. It was released 15.02.2012

NOTE: Please do not use this firmware in your clone Openbox .

DOWNLOAD LINK:
http://www.mediafire.com/?hwzdo1a3bkdd1hx

it is new protocol cccam ***** , nasscam you have to buy avatercam code for activation

go to
http://avatarcamhd.com/ for details

VEER Did you get any solution about BIG TV on openbox? I tried to contact annomyousx but he is not available at present.

Big tv is not working properly on openbox but dish tv is working ok.. So try to find out dish tvs unpaired card.

thanks veer i have ordered 1 dish tv unpaired card they send it to me yesterday. Tell me how can i confirm that is unpaired card the dealer told me that the card that he send me a blank card they use which cards are mainly use to replace a damage card also told it is unpaired is it true?

Unpaired as it clear by name which has not been paired or marry with set top box provided by service provider.. At present it is very difficult to find out an unpaired card...

PUNJABIVEER said:
Big tv is not working properly on openbox but dish tv is working ok.. So try to find out dish tvs unpaired card.
Dear, PUNJABIVEER....To view dishtv do we have to change STB No on Openbox?. or works with dishtv blank VC with CAM Key....Please let me know...or PM me. I am new to this card sharing.....

rammenase said:
PUNJABIVEER said:
Dear, PUNJABIVEER....To view dishtv do we have change STB No. or works with any blank VC with CAM Key....Please let me know...or PM me. I am new this card sharing.....

dear i am not using card sharing feature. It is my personal card and i am using it without any keys.. I got it from my friend.. It was a part of initial launched set top box by the company

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock