Optical audio out to RCA Jack cable required

saravana184

Reaction score
Google search didnt really help.... so, anyone using "Optical audio out to RCA Jack cable required" ? if yes, please tell me where to buy ?

Note : This cable is required to use in Tatasky HD box..... I have a old audio system which supports RCA input.

saravana184 said:
Google search didnt really help.... so, anyone using "Optical audio out to RCA Jack cable required" ? if yes, please tell me where to buy ?

Note : This cable is required to use in Tatasky HD box..... I have a old audio system which supports RCA input.

Are you looking for such type ?

Digital to Analog

Google "digital optical to rca".
But in my opinion outputs from the optical out require further processing and can only be decoded by an AV receiver. Won't get surround sound through rca and they may play in mono

soundtek said:
Google "digital optical to rca".
But in my opinion outputs from the optical out require further processing and can only be decoded by an AV receiver. Won't get surround sound through rca and they may play in mono

Seriously I tried google search and couldnt find one... I thought at-least one person might have bought a similar one from local vendor. Thought of gathering information from dreamdth which might be helpful for me.

No idea mate never used such. You can be the first person to try and provide your experience [emoji4]

iqbal008 said:
No idea mate never used such. You can be the first person to try and provide your experience [emoji4]

Let me give a try and share the experience here.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock