Optical Port

It's old DVD player home theatre system, Bro. It's effect only Dolby digital stereo audio. If we to be felt 5.1 surround, we must need digital coaxial, optical out put. If ARC, it's best. Don't be worried. Take your own time and buy a advance model . We suggest you.,@PRAVINP17 Bro đź‘Ť

SIEl408.jpg

07o7ixD.jpg

YXYKyuk.jpg

SIEl408.jpg

07o7ixD.jpg

YXYKyuk.jpg

It's old DVD player home theatre system, Bro. It's effect only Dolby digital stereo audio. If we to be felt 5.1 surround, we must need digital coaxial, optical out put. If ARC, it's best. Don't be worried. Take your own time and buy a advance model . We suggest you.,@PRAVINP17 Bro đź‘Ť
Thanx for instant reply bro...It helps a lot... But 1 more question if I hav to look for a new one for its replacement wht should I prefer a sound bar system or a home theater with player system..whts ur suggestions

Thanx for instant reply bro...It helps a lot... But 1 more question if I hav to look for a new one for its replacement wht should I prefer a sound bar system or a home theater with player system..whts ur suggestions

If you go for a medium budget, my recommendation is 👇
Sony HT-RT3 Real 5.1ch Dolby Digital Soundbar Home Theatre System Sony HT-RT3 Real 5.1ch Dolby Digital Soundbar Home Theatre System Price: Buy Sony HT-RT3 Real 5.1ch Dolby Digital Soundbar Home Theatre System Online in India -Amazon.in
See my setup. Very easy to connect.

qks5V8q.jpg

ihTnjzC.jpg

Airtel Xstream Box and the latest Android box from dish TV hold optical port.
Hi,
I have a boat soundbar. I am connecting it to the airtel xstream box via optical port. Also, the xstream box is connected to TV via HDMI.
I don't get any output from soundbar unless I restart the xstream box completely. I have to switch off the box totally and switch it on again to get audio output. Even if I put the box in standby and power it on, I don't get any output. Is this a bug in the software of the box or this is actually an issue and I need to get the box replaced?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock