Seeking Help Option to pause balance deduction

San_jay

Reaction score
Do we have any option to pause setbox balance deduct? incase if we're not going to use tatasky set box temporarily..

Yes, you can temporarily suspend your account, the minimum limit is 5 days. Customer Service is overloaded due to coronavirus restrictions so please do not live chat or call them so that people who genuinely need help can get it, use self care portal following these steps-
  • Choose Contact us option,
  • Click on New request
  • Nature of Request --> My Account Related
  • Type of Request --> Temporary Suspension
  • Select the account you want to Suspend,
  • Select reason of suspension,
  • Choose suspension Start & End Date
  • Give a brief description for this suspension and Submit.
This service is Free of cost and can be used whenever you want. It can be done in Help&FAQ section of Tata Sky app too.

Is activate/deactivate options are instant? For a year, any hard limit is there?

Yes, you can temporarily suspend your account, the minimum limit is 5 days. Customer Service is overloaded due to coronavirus restrictions so please do not live chat or call them so that people who genuinely need help can get it, use self care portal following these steps-
Thanks for the detailed information.. end date can be tentative? In case If I need to activate the account earlier or extend it to later date...

Thanks for the detailed information.. end date can be tentative? In case If I need to activate the account earlier or extend it to later date...
Yes, you can activate your connection anytime before the end date

Does it mean we can't extend or create temporary suspension account request more than once?
No, there is no limit, you can use it as many times as you want.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock