Optional Packs Lock in period is back to 30 Days.

Abhishek_

Reaction score
Finally, Tata Sky reversed its decision of increasing lock in period of optional packs from 30 days to 90 days. Now we have a lock in period of 30 days only.
Its not confirmed whether it applies for a la carte channels.
Source:- My Portal:
jGC31.jpg

Gud news
Also m going to drop my actve music pack now :D

u may not be able to do so, because i think it applies for the packs which are subscribed today onwards.

Please confirm and tell me here dude:eek:oops:

When TS increased the lock in period to 90 days, it was allowed for the customers to drop the packs after 30 days who had subscribed to them earlier. So you will have to wait for 90 days to drop your Actve Music.

Something is changed with Tata sky which is Tata Sky reversed its decision of increasing lock in period of optional packs from 30 days to 90 days. Now we have a lock in period of 30 days only. Finally it is done.

tata sky main website is updated with this info now. Policy of 30 days lock in period is also applicable for a la carte channels. Make My Pack page is also updated now.!
WMg5q.jpg

:happy: Its really a good step taken by tatasky...

I wonder who made that 90 days lock period :wallnalsirmarna:

Gud news.
Can i drop my actve music pack now?:thinking:

Bapun Raz said:
Gud news.
Can i drop my actve music pack now?:thinking:

Yes u can..! Pressurize CC if they dont agree... Or send a mail to Nodal.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock