Ordered Airtel HD DTH

Amit Sen

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have got airtel hd dth installed yesterday.
Since i had bb connection from them, so i took the offer 999rs with new mega HD pack for 1 month + maxHD pack+ 2 regional topup free for lifetime + 10 HD channels free for lifetime among others . I got HEVC stb unit. I was previously with videocon d2h. However their prices are very high nowadays.
From initial look, SD channels looks good.
SQ is also good. PQ HD is slightly below videocon. I need to check it properly though.
1080p is setup and signal is fine as well.

Thanks to all of the helpful members in this forum. Its the most responsive online forum i have been associated with :highfive

Will recharge at end of month for base 99 + maxhd planCan anyone share from where can i find the stb config online. I saw it somewhere, not able to find it now :(
0370af721b3ca07fa102ee8b94a98c0c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All,

Since i had bb connection from them, so i took the offer 999rs with new mega HD pack for 1 month + maxHD pack+ 2 regional topup free for lifetime + 10 HD channels free for lifetime among others . I got HEVC stb unit. I was previously with videocon d2h. However their prices are very high nowadays.
SQ is also good. PQ HD is slightly below videocon. I need to check it properly though.

Thanks to all of the helpful members in this forum. Its the most responsive online forum i have been associated with :highfive

Will recharge at end of month for base 99 + maxhd planCan anyone share from where can i find the stb config online. I saw it somewhere, not able to find it now :(
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170811/0370af721b3ca07fa102ee8b94a98c0c.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170811/b000633b6eb026414a22d0a8b2b6efa8.jpg

Hi Bro, congratulations. Since you are a broadband customer i think you can continue with MyHome Gold and MyHome Max with any of base pack with Rs95/- only from next month with the following HD channels.

If i am wrong please correct any of experts from ADTV users.

Hindi HD:
Star+
ztv
sony enter
Life ok
colours
&tv
sab

English Entertaiment HD:
axn
star world prim
star world
zcafe
colour infinity
comedy central

Hindi movies HD:
sony max
zcinema
star gold
star gold select
&picture
cineplex

Eng Mov HD:
star movies
pix
mn
romedy now
zstudio

Sports HD:
ss1
ss2
ss1H
sss1
sony ten 1
sony six
sone espn

Info HD:
tlc
Discovery world
ngc
fox life
animal planet
history
sony bbc earth

Child HD:
nick+

Music HD:
sony rox
+
Language HD channels

Confirm with customer care and check whether you are getting this HD channels only.

thanks.

Last edited:
Welcome to ADTV Family @Amit Sen bro (y)
I have removed your image which had your Customer ID. You can hide your ID and reupload that image :)

Hi All, how much cost?

Hi All,

How much cost?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock