Good News Ordered Airtel Xstream DTH

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Siva after going through below thread I think I also have the same issue..in some HD channels there is blurriness, it can be observed especially in the background images. More in mtv beats HD..I thought I took a bad decision of buying VU tv 50" because the issue was not there in my old tv Sansui 40"

Need to test with other dth then

I am very sorry that my post triggered such conversation among forum members. I had no such intentions in mind.
Please understand that, I am not against any service provider and I will not stand by any service provider that misses commitments on consumer end.
I had a discussion with the service engineer for some time yesterday and he was apologetic and once someone says sorry one can't stay angry on him/her. I will install it in a few days by calling him and will test the service and if it is good for my needs, I will stay with the same. Or will move back.

No need to be sorry dada. Forums r platforms meant to have discussion in a dignified and civilized manner. Healthy arguments r part of it and each member is entitled to share their views / opinions about a topic. Having differing takes on a topic helps all to understand / see a topic/issue from various perspectives and arrive at conclusion.

Wish u the best of luck. I hope that ur experience of using airtel xstream box is really good. Nice to see that technician apologised to u for delay and u let earlier mistakes b forgotten for a new start. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock