Good News [Pics of new TS Box] Ordered New TataSky HD for my Flat.

litto717

Reaction score
Saturday 16th I ordered new Tata sky HD.
Ordered it online by credit card around 11AM and by 2PM on same day installation and setup was completed.
Completely impressed by the speed at which Tata sky finished the installation.
Posting some pics of STB and Remote..
STB and Remote looks new when compared my 5 Year old Tata sky HD box.
Nothing special in STB…
However the new remote looks awesome, very comfortable to hold.

Source

Source

Source

U got the new model HD STB. Wow. Could u pls share more pics, back side of STB and side view also. And how is the UI ???

Saturday 16th I ordered new Tata sky HD.
Ordered it online by credit card around 11AM and by 2PM on same day installation and setup was completed.
Completely impressed by the speed at which Tata sky finished the installation.
Posting some pics of STB and Remote..
STB and Remote looks new when compared my 5 Year old Tata sky HD box.
Nothing special in STB…
However the new remote looks awesome, very comfortable to hold.

Source

Source

Source

It's Normal STB Or DVR Bro Because Remote Contain Recording , Fast . Forward Key That's Why Ask BTW Congratulation Bro

I am also planning to buy TATA SKY HD set top box
But I have a doubt
Can I record movies and play it in PC in TATAsky HD??

U got the new model HD STB. Wow. Could u pls share more pics, back side of STB and side view also. And how is the UI ???
UI is same as old Tatasky....... more pics of STB will try to share with you guys in a day or two.

It's Normal STB Or DVR Bro Because Remote Contain Recording , Fast . Forward Key That's Why Ask BTW Congratulation Bro
STB is normal only Rs2000. However the Tech guy who came to install it said this new model will get the DVR Feature in the near future with USB Pendrive once tatasky enables it. so the Play/Pause Record buttons will come in handy then. Have to wait and see on this.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock