Ordered New Videocon D2H Connection

Asad Afzal

Reaction score
Two Days Ago, Due to High Recharge Price of airtel in Pakistan, Shift to Videocon D2H. New connection installed yesterday.

I observe good PQ of SD channels as compared to airtel but HD quality is almost same.

Main Reason of Shifting to Videocon is Recharge, in airtel my package price was INR 459 and have to Pay PKR 1000 to watch.
But now in Videocon my friend gave my special offer, now a total of INR 16,597 amount is present in my account with validity of 9/5/19. He just asked to pay PKR 12000. with monthly price of PKR 400.
+ points: Infotainment HD and low price for me
- points: no &TV HD, no Hindi language on NGC HD and my favourite ESPN HD is not available, but i will compromise.

Pics:

Asad Afzal said:
Bro, TATA Sky is very expensive here almost PKR 1500 Per Month.

Good choice bro
soon Videocon D2h will also add remaining pending channels don't worry

Lol your government is cracking down illegal Indian DTH services and you just ordered new d2h connection :huh

Asad Afzal said:
I observe good PQ of SD channels as compared to airtel but HD quality is almost same.

I cant accept this point .. Totally wrong ..

santosh said:
Lol your government is cracking down illegal Indian DTH services and you just ordered new d2h connection :huh

Dealers throwing their stock before 15 October 2016

after 2015 fine and imprisonment

Already there is no Indian DTH in markets

Few people selling to acquainted ones and that too before 15

There are many international channels coming to Pakistan due to soften new landing right policy and minimal licences fee

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock