Ordered tatasky binge+

It's just curated content of Hotstar , Hungama Play, Sun Nxt , Eros Now but without that Binge + one can access these apps with their own subscription too.

Then I guess Catch up TV should also be a part of Binge+ but still didn't tried it with Binge+ and also without Binge +.

Bro if u don't take Binge+ 249 pack does 7 days catch up TV service work ??? Pls try and let us know.

So according to video 249 recharge is necessary otherwise you can't open any app.
Xstream is better android box currently with lower price and no mandatory recharge to watch OTT content.

So according to video 249 recharge is necessary otherwise you can't open any app.
Xstream is better android box currently with lower price and no mandatory recharge to watch OTT content.
In that video, the guy didn't seem to link his subscriber ID with the box. If I understood correctly, what he is saying is Tata Sky doesn't seem to be allowing basic things like YouTube without binge subscription. On the XStream Box, as long as we have balance in the DTH account and the plan is active, there's no restriction to watch OTT content. If what the guy says in the video is right, TS took it a notch higher by making it TV+Binge, which is very unreasonable.

Bro Binge+ 249 pack is required for 7 days catch-up TV.

But not required for any Android Apps!
Its required bro, please watch above video.
You don't have Binge+ subscription bro?
Are you able to open apps without Binge+ subscription?

Apps works without subscription only Curated binge+ contents of four OTT Apps requires subscription but even that four apps can be used without Binge+ subscription from Apps section.

In that video, the guy didn't seem to link his subscriber ID with the box. If I understood correctly, what he is saying is Tata Sky doesn't seem to be allowing basic things like YouTube without binge subscription. On the XStream Box, as long as we have balance in the DTH account and the plan is active, there's no restriction to watch OTT content. If what the guy says in the video is right, TS took it a notch higher by making it TV+Binge, which is very unreasonable.

Bro I haven't activated Binge+ free trial but I can access Hotstar with my premium account from Apps section while Binge section doesn't have any Apps it's just curated content from four Apps.

And also catch-up TV doesn't work without Binge + Subscription but that works with Airtel but Airtel Catch-up content is limited to very few channels but here in TS most except few channels like Sun group misses catch-up feature,Star & Zeel HD channels have catch-up TV enabled in TS Binge box.

Last edited:
On the XStream Box, as long as we have balance in the DTH account and the plan is active, there's no restriction to watch OTT content. If what the guy says in the video is right, TS took it a notch higher by making it TV+Binge, which is very unreasonable.

How do the box check your balance without linking your subscriber ID. I believe those apps in APPS section would work when he links his sub ID. Only the binge+ tab will not work without the binge pack.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock