DDF Exclusive "Oriqa Gujarati" Coming Soon...

why are you insulting zee and star network don't you know both are very big network even they are big then Viacom and etv network. U are saying that zee and star network are money minded so even this local channel oriqa is money minded only. Star zee both networks are successful and big and good you should not say anything to them because they not launched channel in your language they would have launched a Gujarati channel but it's not profitable for them now stop insulting zee network it is number one network.
Zee had come with Zee Gujarati already N i had never liked it . they used to show mostly same saas bahu n husband wife dramas on Zee Gujarati
Without any other innovative content.
Except Saas bahu n love dramas there was nothing to watch on Zee Gujarati ..
While Channel like ETV was all in one channel. ETV was content king with varieties of shows n programs with many different segments for Every typ of audience .
therefore i have already said that don't want Zee or Star.. I am not interested watching meaningless contentless n never ending Saas bahu n rona dhona dramas...

What so Good on Star N Zee.. Just Bcz they are TRP king..it doesn't mean they become good.
They have worst shows n content on TV.
Channels like SONY n SAB are way better when it comes to quality n concept ..
At list they dont show Saas bahu n rona dhona dramas like Star n ZEE .

shows like Kumkum bhagya Kundli bhagya both are Worst show . Same with Star. their saatiya, YRKKH , Imlie Anupama , GHKKP what so guud n innovative in These shows..
All have Same gisha pita saas bahu n One hero two heroine typ story all the tym .
Specially in
GHKKP Anupama ,Imlie all three have same n repetitive topic.
Instead This time waste n repeated outdated stories
Ppl should Watch KBC at list they will gain some information n knowledge .

I m not insulting Zee or Star i m just saying the truth n reality. Zee was good during 90's with many great n iconic show like Hum panch, saregamapa, Zee horror show, Hip hip hurray , Antakshari, Hudd kar di , Campus, Banegi apni baat, Chhota muh aur badi baat, rishtey, dastaan, gubbare, koshish ek aasha and there are so many other . Zee had innovative n quality content till 2003 bt
Now it is no more good or innovative .
With repetitive, meaningless n same saas bahu never ending drama 24/7.
golden period of Indian GECs has gone.

Zee had come with Zee Gujarati already N i had never liked it . they used to show mostly same saas bahu n husband wife dramas on Zee Gujarati
Without any other innovative content.
Except Saas bahu n love dramas there was nothing to watch on Zee Gujarati ..
While Channel like ETV was all in one channel. ETV was content king with varieties of shows n programs with many different segments for Every typ of audience .
therefore i have already said that don't want Zee or Star.. I am not interested watching meaningless contentless n never ending Saas bahu n rona dhona dramas...

What so Good on Star N Zee.. Just Bcz they are TRP king..it doesn't mean they become good.
They have worst shows n content on TV.
Channels like SONY n SAB are way better when it comes to quality n concept ..
At list they dont show Saas bahu n rona dhona dramas like Star n ZEE .

shows like Kumkum bhagya Kundli bhagya both are Worst show . Same with Star. their saatiya, YRKKH , Imlie Anupama , GHKKP what so guud n innovative in These shows..
All have Same gisha pita saas bahu n One hero two heroine typ story all the tym .
Specially in
GHKKP Anupama ,Imlie all three have same n repetitive topic.
Instead This time waste n repeated outdated stories
Ppl should Watch KBC at list they will gain some information n knowledge .

I m not insulting Zee or Star i m just saying the truth n reality. Zee was good during 90's with many great n iconic show like Hum panch, saregamapa, Zee horror show, Hip hip hurray , Antakshari, Hudd kar di , Campus, Banegi apni baat, Chhota muh aur badi baat, rishtey, dastaan, gubbare, koshish ek aasha and there are so many other . Zee had innovative n quality content till 2003 bt
Now it is no more good or innovative .
With repetitive, meaningless n same saas bahu never ending drama 24/7.
golden period of Indian GECs has gone.
Off topic why you have so much hate for Zee network and Star? Both are very good networks and brings always new concept like in Marathi Zee marathi channel brings new concept serials not Sasu-Sunn type serials also in hindhi and other languages they bring very good serials i will not like to say anything for star pravah or star channels because they are mostly sasu-sunn type srrials some are also new ones.

Off topic why you have so much hate for Zee network and Star? Both are very good networks and brings always new concept like in Marathi Zee marathi channel brings new concept serials not Sasu-Sunn type serials also in hindhi and other languages they bring very good serials i will not like to say anything for star pravah or star channels because they are mostly sasu-sunn type srrials some are also new ones.

I dont hate zee or star Please read my post properly ..i said Zee was great before 2003 ..i was fan of Star n Zee in 90's era. Bcz That time they had great n innovative shows.. But now nothing innovative n great in current Zee n star shows . which was there in 90s time
so now
i don't like Zee n star anymore but it doesn't mean i hate..anyway
If you like Their Current Saas bahu N one hero n two heroine typs Shows then You can watch I dont have any problems. Enjoy.

I dont hate zee or star Please read my post properly ..i said Zee was great before 2003 ..i was fan of Star n Zee in 90's era. Bcz That time they had great n innovative shows.. But now nothing innovative n great in current Zee n star shows . which was there in 90s time
so now
i don't like Zee n star anymore but it doesn't mean i hate..anyway
If you like Their Current Saas bahu N one hero n two heroine typs Shows then You can watch I dont have any problems. Enjoy.

I am from kolhapur Maharashtra i don't get zee and star hindi channels in my pack and i so dont watch zee TV and star channels but many people watch it that's why both are gettin good trp you may be not liking their shows but they are Top rated I agree on one point zee tv not creative same drama but their Marathi channel not like them they always bringing new type shows serials but other Marathi channels don't do it.. Star plus serials are new and not same type you should once check it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock