Discussion OTA upgrade issue in Set top box

Chezhiyan

Contributor
Reaction score
As we all know, Sun direct is upgrading the UI through OTA upgrade, some of the customers are facing issue..

My set top box faced same issue last week .it's working fine until this update. this OTA upgrade created issue. The problem is particularly when the Set top box is Rebooting after successful OTA upgrade. It's not moving further with Installation of channels...It's struck up in Sun direct logo.

When I searched on Social media handles i found that most of the users are raising same complaints everywhere ..I too heard that Sun direct is replacing STB and Charging customers nearly Rs 900 which is not fair at all ..It is completely their mistake....They not even the ability to give proper OTA upgrade...Why as a customer we should borne the costs...IMO, they have to do free service for this specific issue...

So I created this thread, if any of the member faced the problem during OTA upgrade....Please throw your thoughts...

Regards
Chezhiyan.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock