Discussion Our opinions to rebrand or relaunch some channels

Star Sports channels. Rebrand them all Star Sports 1 channels to Star Cricket and beyond. So you will know beforehand what you are paying for. Also would rebrand Star Sports 2 and Star Sports 3 as Star Sports 1+1 and Star Sports 1+1+1.
You know that +1 means timeshifted channels. So whatever highlights match was just shown on SS1 will be shown 1 hour later on SS1+1!

You know that +1 means timeshifted channels. So whatever highlights match was just shown on SS1 will be shown 1 hour later on SS1+1!
Than change Star Sports 2 to Star Sports 1+1 = 2. Any Star Sports channels without the number 1 is like Star Sports channel without cricket highlight.

I wish to see Kappa tv in a new look
Mathrumbumi news doesn't take care about their Channel Kappa tv . Should revamp it with new contents and graphics.
Surya music playing tamil songs most of the time . In the case of Raj musix Malayalam, they don't have enough songs collection. So they are repeating their programms daily.
If Kappa tv converted into a music channel , it will be good for music lovers.
Mathurubumi recently revamped their news channel Mathurubumi news , and radio station Club Fm .
Hope they will revamp Kappa tv too

Leaving lost cause aside. Let's talk about Star Bharat HD and UTV HD. I don't think we need either channel. It's time to replace these with Star Sports 3 HD and Star Gold 2 HD. Both channels are desperately required. Charging same ₹19 and ₹8 wouldn't hurt as long as Star Sports 3 has non cricketing event and Star Gold 2 HD airs same movies as it's SD counterpart. Movies like Dhoom can be enjoyed in HD than.

Zee Yuva to be back as Youth GEC with much focus on youths.
Zee Chitramandir available in all DTH/cable
Fakt Marathi to rebrand as GEC.
Sony Marathi HD
Colors Marathi Cinema
ETV Regional Channels
Star Sports Marathi
Sony Sports Marathi

Last edited:
Bindass >> Star One (Relaunch)
&Tv >> Zindagi (Relaunch)
Star Bharat HD >> Star Prime HD (Rebrand)
Zing >> Zee Next (Relaunch)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock