Breaking Over 50 news channels come together to form News Broadcasters Federation

What is the need of news channel in HD ?? Content is more important than quality but unfortunately all are biased then what is the use in pq wheather it's SD or HD it doesn't matter at all 🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️

HD is not required. 16:9 is enough. ABP alone is worthy of launching HD. The others don't have to invest so much.

I've seen media from many countries and only some poor nations in Africa, Asia, Latin America and North Korea don't provide HD quality. In 2019, it is the global norm. When we compare internationally, the cameras used in Indian media still makes it look like we're in the 1990s. When HD is the norm and we are used to watching content only in HD, it becomes impossible to watch content that is so blurry and substandard. Even if they do not want to launch HD channels on TV, they should at least provide HD quality clips and streams for viewers online. In my opinion, it would assist in India's soft power and projecting India's image to the world as a technologically developing country.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock