Breaking "P Tunes" Left from GSAT-17 @93.5* east.

ECunqnv.jpg

This is going to happen if the channels did not get added in all dth the channel will not get trp hence they have no other option to discontinue there channel

If Ptunes channel Will available on other DTH Platforms, then the channel can got success but it was only available on ADTV.

Yes agreed this broadcaster launching channels one after the other without the need to be make it available to most of the cable and DTh operators. The best one in this regard is showbox available to all that should be the strategy but yes they should also have deep pockets to sustain.Ptunes channel was good as I watched online on Mx Player.

Yes agreed this broadcaster launching channels one after the other without the need to be make it available to most of the cable and DTh operators. The best one in this regard is showbox available to all that should be the strategy but yes they should also have deep pockets to sustain.Ptunes channel was good as I watched online on Mx Player.
Same thing happened with P Plus channel, which is also from itv network and it was exclusively available only on Airtel digital TV.
I think again thing will also happen with NE News from itv network 😁😁

Itv network launched channels only for shutdown 😆

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock