Package Downgrade..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taimoor Awan

Reaction score
HI Friends,
I am from Pakistan and i am using Dish Tv India.Some how my BASE Pack has been upgraded to Platinum Sports but i want to Downgrade my Pack To Bharat Pack.so as i am in Pakistan i am not able to downgrade it as i am not using a mobile no Of India.My Dosh Tv Dealer is also not able to Downgrade it.Can some one help me out Downgrading my pack plzzzzz

HI Friends,
I am from Pakistan and i am using Dish Tv India.Some how my BASE Pack has been upgraded to Platinum Sports but i want to Downgrade my Pack To Bharat Pack.so as i am in Pakistan i am not able to downgrade it as i am not using a mobile no Of India.My Dosh Tv Dealer is also not able to Downgrade it.Can some one help me out Downgrading my pack plzzzzz
Hi bro
do you have activate any add on pack?
Did you recharged after package downgrade request submitted?

No i didnt activate any Add On.i just upgraded the pack to Platinum Sports but Then i submited request for Downgrading to Bharat Pack in North Zone.and i recharged again yesterday.They say that they will call back to confirm the downgrading of Pack but i m In Pakistan so they will not be able to call me.. What should i do now to downgrade bro..??

No i didnt activate any Add On.i just upgraded the pack to Platinum Sports but Then i submited request for Downgrading to Bharat Pack in North Zone.and i recharged again yesterday.They say that they will call back to confirm the downgrading of Pack but i m In Pakistan so they will not be able to call me.. What should i do now to downgrade bro..??
Bro How much did you recharged??

Are you upgraded to south zone??

If you upgraded to south zone
Then you must select higher pack in north zone similar WORLD PACK then you submit downgrade request and recharge your pack will change

[email protected]

I downgraded to North Zone Bharat Pack and i recharged 250 indian currency rupees?

I downgraded to North Zone Bharat Pack and i recharged 250 indian currency rupees?
Bro first you must select higher pack in North Zone then you give a downgrade request because you are in South zone higher pack so you couldn't move North Zone directly
Are you understand??

Dear my pack was North Zone Bharat pack firstly.Then i upgraded it to Platinum sports North pack bcz i wanted to remove add ons.Then i came back to Bharat pack in North Zone but it is not downgraded and giving the option to dealer that it is submited and they will call back.but i m not using the no of Indian Network then how it could be downgraded??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock