Package for only watching HD Channels?

• Thread starter bond89
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 2
  • Views: Views 1,259

bond89

Reaction score
Hello,
I am new to this forum. want to purchase dth service. from my reserch i know tata sky has most HD channels.
what is the minimum package cost of watching all hd channels (like All HD packs of other dht)?
which package should i use?
i can afford rs 350 per month.
i dont care about sd channels.

bond89 said:
Hello,
I am new to this forum. want to purchase dth service. from my reserch i know tata sky has most HD channels.
what is the minimum package cost of watching all hd channels (like All HD packs of other dht)?
which package should i use?
i can afford rs 350 per month.
i dont care about sd channels.

Welcome to DDF. 
You have to subscribe for the highest pack ie Ultra pack along with HD access fee to get all HD channels. It will cost you minimum R.s 700 if you want to watch HD channels.

As per Tata Sky policy, once you subscribe to HD access pack you will get the HD versions of all SD channels which you are subscribed. So to get all Hd channels you need to subscribe for  highest pack available. 

At the same time you can subscribe a particular HD channel in alacarte basis... But to subscribe all channels as alacarte and total cost will be very high and economically not practical.

HD channels only packs not available in any DTH. You have to subscribe any SD base pack...:k
In Tata Sky , if you want maximum :hd channels you need to subscribe to the highest base pack because of their :hd Access fee policy ...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock