• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 1,035

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Actor Salman Khan is brutally honest when it comes to sharing his views on any topic. So when he was in Delhi recently, he was more than prepared to take questions on the recent Uri attacks in Kashmir, subsequent surgical attacks from India and the debate on banning Pakistani artists in Bollywood films.
Reacting on the recent surgical strike on Pakistan, Khan says, “Ideal situation would have been love and peace, but now it has happened, so obviously it was a reaction to some people’s action. In this day and age, I feel handling things with love and peace would have been better, especially for common people. But after Uri attacks, it seems (like) proper action because they were terrorists.”

At a time when the entire nation is debating on whether Pakistani artists should be sent back to their country, Khan shares a different opinion. “They are artists. We have killed the terrorists. Artists are not terrorists. These are two different subjects. They come to our country after acquiring visa, and it’s our government who allows them with the work permit in our country.”

n IMPAA’s (Indian Motion Pictures’ Artists Association) resolution to ban all Pakistani actors and technicians till the situation is back to normal, Khan retorts, “Were any of you there when this resolution was passed? Anyway, I think I have said what I wanted to. And it’s going to be played over and over again.”
While actor Akshay Kumar came out in open and offered monetary support to the families of Indian martyrs who lost their lives in Uri attacks, Salman Khan’s NGO Being Human too is ready to extend help. “Why not! Of course we will contribute and do whatever best we can.”

Pakistani actors are artists, not terrorists: Salman Khan | bollywood | Hindustan Times

No need to show humanity to such pigs
No matter how you feed snake , one day it will definitely bite you .

Salman khan never single word use against pakistan terrorism.only care about pakistani fans.

And he is Being Human!

Humanity is being underrated here by himself..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock