Seeking Help Pakistani Channels Add On

Taimoor Awan

Reaction score
Dear does some one know how to subscribe to Pakistani Channels after this new Trai's Mandate? Bcz before that my channels were subscribed but now Pakistani add on option is not available in dealers id.how could they be subscribed now bcz they are not even removed from dish tv platform.

Now Trai have given Bouquets of star india ,sony india,zee india and so on to choose Single channels/Bouquet by the subscriber. Add-on was earlier made by the dth company itself to sell but now trai have changed everything. Wait for some day, may be dishtv will come up with add-on plans but for Pakistani channels may be not possible as per Trai rules.

Dear does some one know how to subscribe to Pakistani Channels after this new Trai's Mandate? Bcz before that my channels were subscribed but now Pakistani add on option is not available in dealers id.how could they be subscribed now bcz they are not even removed from dish tv platform.
from my VC Pakistani channels removed and changed to other packages.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock