• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 3,254

hike

Television Genius
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Pakistani & Saudi TV channels BAN in Jammu & Kashmir. These channels were spreading anti-nationalism amongst the people.

Reports also states that there are more local cable TV users than, DTH and these cable operator are running illegally broadcast of these channels on their platforms.

I like to add facebook and social media is already ban in Kashmir.

Source : ABP NEWS REPORT

I&B Ministry clamps down on illegal feeds of Pak Channels in J&K

The Information and broadcasting minister Mr. M Venkaiah Naidu has asked the Jammu and Kashmir government to ensure that Pakistani channels are not aired in the Valley.

The minister spoke to the state chief secretary in this regard on Friday. Reports from various Newspapers stated that the channels from neighbouring country are beamed by private cable operators with the intent of spreading anti-India propaganda among Kashmir residents. The J&K government has been asked to file an action-taken report at the earliest, and take action against those airing these channels.

I&B Ministry clamps down on illegal feeds of Pak Channels in J&K

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock