Paksat-1R @ 38*East on 100CM Dish (C Band)

Shahin Sarkar said:
Dear Brother.
Is it possible to catch Bangladeshi TV channels with that 100 cm Dish Antenna ? I Have Dish TV antenna & I lives in Dhaka.
No you can't get on small dish you need minimum 7ft to 8ft dish.

SEE FOOTPRINTS FOR YOU LOCATION:-

paksat_map.png

jenius-jatt said:
No you can't get on small dish you need minimum 7ft to 8ft dish.

SEE FOOTPRINTS FOR YOU LOCATION:-

paksat_map.png
SIR I have same bigtv 100 cm dish & sir in delhi how to setup paksat c band channel on 100 cm Ku band dish & which tp was working fine.pls guide me to setup paksat easiest way .& sir I have also 17 k solid c band lnb .

saumya said:
SIR I have same bigtv 100 cm dish & sir in delhi how to setup paksat c band channel on 100 cm Ku band dish & which tp was working fine.pls guide me to setup paksat easiest way .& sir I have also 17 k solid c band lnb .
You must try while seeing the setup Images & I do tell you that it is just a Experiment so you will not get all TP'S from this 38E satellite .We want minimum 6ft dish ok. But you can try like the ss in first post. 17K solid C band lnb is good.

Re: RE: Paksat-1R @ 38*East on 100CM Dish (C Band)

jenius-jatt said:

Friends I Track Paksat-1R @ 38*East on 100CM Dish (C Band) and was successful in getting good signals of all V polarity channels including Ptv-Sports So see some ss details bellow.

HERE ARE SS OF DISH SETUP OF 38*EAST:-

FRONT VIEW OF DISH:-

Image00022.jpg

Image00024.jpg

Help needed bro. as you are using your offset ku band dish with c band lnb on it to get signals of c band channels, i want to know if we change lnb position to centre in same dish antenna and use it as prime focus dish, will their be any increase of signal or not, or whether this method of prime focus dish will work on ku band dish or not ?

check these edited images and guide me

Mehran Butt said:
jenius-jatt said:

Friends I Track Paksat-1R @ 38*East on 100CM Dish (C Band) and was successful in getting good signals of all V polarity channels including Ptv-Sports So see some ss details bellow.

HERE ARE SS OF DISH SETUP OF 38*EAST:-

FRONT VIEW OF DISH:-

Image00022.jpg

Image00024.jpg

Help needed bro. as you are using your offset ku band dish with c band lnb on it to get signals of c band channels, i want to know if we change lnb position to centre in same dish antenna and use it as prime focus dish, will their be any increase of signal or not, or whether this method of prime focus dish will work on ku band dish or not ?

check these edited images and guide me

Mehran Bro , Why You Bump One Year Old Thread ????

I think It's all about What's your Location...It is Hard to Catch 38* in 4 Feet Prime focus dish in Gujarat but Jenius Bro Catch this Sat on Small KU Dish !

because i wanted help from experts, i have installed same big tv offset dish with c band lnb towards Asia sat 7 and i am getting some transponders but most of them are showing weak signal.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock