Breaking Pandaya Store | StarPlus

Even the show's original tamil version was given a late 10pm slot at first .. After the tremendous response, the slot was changed to 8pm!

So let's hope for the best for it's hindi version as well, no hopes for time change, it's well and good if Pandya Stores managed to gain good ratings having the advantage of Yeh hai chahatein in previous slot!

Even the show's original tamil version was given a late 10pm slot at first .. After the tremendous response, the slot was changed to 8pm!

So let's hope for the best for it's hindi version as well, no hopes for time change, it's well and good if Pandya Stores managed to gain good ratings having the advantage of Yeh hai chahatein in previous slot!
The Bangla remake Bhaggolokkhi didn't follow the track properly, and they lost the slot lead this week. Hope the Hindi one does better. ❤️

The Bangla remake Bhaggolokkhi didn't follow the track properly, and they lost the slot lead this week. Hope the Hindi one does better. ❤
The bangla version is more more dramatic ,I couldn't even watch the promos of the show 😤😤

So far only the malayalam version is following the legacy of tamil version ❤

The bangla version is more more dramatic ,I couldn't even watch the promos of the show 😤😤

So far only the malayalam version is following the legacy of tamil version ❤
Check new promo of pandya store ....it is exact copy of bhaggolakkhi promo....i hope they are not gonna follow bhaggolakkhi story

Mostly they will follow bhaggolakkhi as bhaggolakkhi gives more importance to main leads than other brothers no wonder shiny doshi nd kinshuk mahajan took such elder leads character
Will be good only the core plot is taken from bhaggolokhi..

Pandian stores have got such a wonderful concept don't know what hindi makers are gonna lose by following the successful tamil version and also what much they are gonna gain by following the unsuccessful and over dramatic bangla version😏!

What I guess is, they will just take the marriage concept of elder bro from bhaggolokhi, and later they'll follow pandian stores

Bcz the title and the native touch in promo resembles pandian stores whereas bhaggolokhi had rich sets,, rich house...

Look this is what i found from pandian stores wikipedia.....it is also remade into punjabi on ptc punjabi nd in odia on tarang tv
Image-1609246524.jpg

@mani_music @JollyLNB @KAR @veer32564 what do u think is there any possibility in future that star india will acquire this 2 channels nd will enter into this 2 markets also

Wrong information. Bhaggolokkhi is not a remake of Pandian Stores. It is being produced by Shashi Sumeet Productions. The storyline may be adapted, but it's not a remake. Besides, the recent promo of Pandya Store is copied from Bhaggolokkhi, so it is a clear possibility that Shashi Sumeet Productions has adapted the story produced it in Hindi also.

And by the way, there is a vast difference between an ADAPTATION and a REMAKE. Do not mix the two.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock