Breaking Pandaya Store | StarPlus

Pandian Stores is a Tamil original drama which airs on Star Vijay from October 1, 2018. Due to it's popuIarity, series remade into 7 Languages and now again remade in Hindi as Pandaya Store Which will coming soon on Star Plus.

Pandian Stores is a Tamil original drama which airs on Star Vijay from October 1, 2018. Due to it's popuIarity, series remade into 7 Languages and now again remade in Hindi as Pandaya Store Which will coming soon on Star Plus.
Gupta Brothers was already on Star Bharat then why this remake?

The Marathi serial is not remake of tamil it's complete different story and it's inspired serial not remake so pandian stores not got remake in Marathi.

The Marathi serial is not remake of tamil it's complete different story and it's inspired serial not remake so pandian stores not got remake in Marathi.
Bro it is remake only....story is very much similar....no matter how producers put it but we all knw the shows are remakes only with some changes in it....nd change is always needed when show is made in different cultural background to suit with audience taste.....so in that way we will never get remake in any language as there is no producers who will not make changes to suit with audience taste.....and as per your saying remakes are only possible in movies as story is definite not long running like shows whose story mostly dependent on trps and acc to that they have to make changes.....inspired or adapted whatever it is we have to accept that this all shows are remakes only remake producers will definitely deny that show is remake nd comeup with excuses like it is inspired or something like this as no producer wants that remake tag on them as it shows that they have no creativity left

Remake of Marathi serial Sahakutumb sahaparivar why star network not bringing original serials why all remakes only? In Marathi they are also doing same and only bringing remake remake concept only some serials new.
If you are saying sahkutumb sahparivaar is not remake then why you are saying that pandya stores is remake of sahkutumb sahparivaar....we all knw that pandya store is remake of original pandian stores so it automatically proves that sahkutumb sahparivaar is also remake of pandian stores

Last edited:
Sahkutumb is complete different story then Tamil serial I seen some videos of Tamil serial but only storyline same.

If you are saying sahkutumb sahparivaar is not remake then why you are saying that pandya stores is remake of sahkutumb sahparivaar....we all knw that pandya store is remake of original pandian stores so it automatically proves that sahkutumb sahparivaar is also remake of pandian stores
I want to say this hindi serial copy like our marathi serial as I don't know other language serials name so I said I wanted to say this is same serial copy like Marathi serial.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock