Papa By Chance | starts 20th August | Mon-Sat 7:00pm @ Star Bharat

abhishek

Contributor
Reaction score
The talented duo, Amir Jaffar and Sonali Jaffar, the head honcho’s of the production house Full House Media, is helming a project on Star Bharat
According to a reliable lead, the show is apparently going to be an adaption of the 1993’s hit classic Hum Hain Rahi Pyar Ke. TV actress Sana Sayyad is reportedly playing the female lead.
Ishant Bhanushali is playing one of the three kids.
Another child actor who has bagged a prime role in the show is Arshifa Khan. Khan will reprise the role of Munni played by Baby Ashrafa.
Star Bharat’s next an adaption of Hum Hai Rahi...; Ishant-Arshifa on board

Papa by Chance is not exactly the story of the Aamir Khan-Juhi Chawla starrer, but there is a similarity in terms of the hero becoming a father by chance. He is this aimless guy without any care in the world and when a tragedy occurs, his family decides to give him charge of three children to inculcate a sense of responsibility in him. So far, they have finalised Zebby Singh as the male lead and the three kids are Ishant Bhanushali of Hanuman fame, Arshifa Gunjan and Sidhartha Dubey. They are yet to finalise the female lead.
Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' & 'Hum Hain Rahi Pyar Ke' inspires two TV shows

Mayavi Making to make exit soon.

Star Bharat’s Papa By Chance to go off air

Star Bharat’s show Papa By Chance, which depicts a man’s parenting phase, will soon be off air! The show, produced by Amir Jaffer and Sonali Jaffer’s Full House Media, showcases a very different story and is on the lines of the movie Hum Hai Rahi Pyaar Ke. But the tele series couldn’t gain the desired TRPs and thus it will be shutting shop soon.

Priyanka and Nick offered a dance reality show in India, Krystle warns to quit social media, Nia’s Annabelle look, and other Telly updates

Star Bharat’s Papa By Chance to go off air

Star Bharat’s show Papa By Chance, which depicts a man’s parenting phase, will soon be off air! The show, produced by Amir Jaffer and Sonali Jaffer’s Full House Media, showcases a very different story and is on the lines of the movie Hum Hai Rahi Pyaar Ke. But the tele series couldn’t gain the desired TRPs and thus it will be shutting shop soon.

Priyanka and Nick offered a dance reality show in India, Krystle warns to quit social media, Nia’s Annabelle look, and other Telly updates
That is a shame. Especially I was interested by the plot. But there are other shows like Paanchal (1 saas 5 bahu) and Guddan (1 young saas and 3 older bahu) that may have worked against the plot of this serial. I liked all the promotions for the show.

That is a shame. Especially I was interested by the plot. But there are other shows like Paanchal (1 saas 5 bahu) and Guddan (1 young saas and 3 older bahu) that may have worked against the plot of this serial. I liked all the promotions for the show.
Star Bharat is truly a sh*t channel. I wish Star One would come back...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock